Re: [board-discuss] PostgreSQL project <-> Document Foundation liaison

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 3:17 AM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> wrote:
Hi,

As main maintainer of PostgreSQL-SDBC, the native driver for
LibreOffice to connect to a PostgreSQL database server which is going
to be bundled with LibreOffice 3.5, I'm putting myself as "manager" of
the "The Document Foundation" organisation on the postgresql.org
website and related resources.

sure... go for it :-)

Norbert