[board-discuss] Reminder: next BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

the next (and probably last for this year) BoD call will be this Wednesday, 1600 UTC. Dial-in details and agenda are at the usual place.

We will also have a private call, so all BoD members are encouraged to join.

Looking forward to hearing you,

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation