[board-discuss] BoD Christmas vacation

Hello,

although it is still some time, we should plan the next BoD calls. The next regular one is Wednesday, December 14th.

The next regular ones after that would be:

- December 28th
- January 11th

My proposal is to skip December 28th, and have the 11th as a regular call. I myself might be on vacation then, but I guess that many other BoD members are available.

Independent from that, we always can have ad-hoc calls in case it's needed, which is most likely for the foundation setup.

I don't think we need to vote on that, so in case nobody objects, let's do so.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation