Re: [board-discuss] Wiki: Organization vs CommunityBylaws

Hi,

Lionel Elie Mamane wrote on 2011-11-30 05:57:
The wiki pages Organization and CommunityBylaws seem to say
approximately the same thing, but Organization seems outdated. For
example it says "Currently there is no Board of Directors
installed. The work is currently done by the Steering Commitee.",
which AFAIK is not true anymore.

thanks a lot for that feedback. Indeed, those pages are - at least partially - a bit outdated, and as soon as we have the legal entity set-up an the final, binding statutes ready, we should update them.

I have added a note stating that on these pages.

Thanks for spotting this!

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation