Re: [board-discuss] Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

Hi,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2011-12-06 01:47:
Guys, congratulations. I think we should at least blog about this
announcement. I volunteer, but I cannot write anything before mid week.

thanks!

Indeed, we could also announce the other results in case we haven't blogged them yet (not sure). I probably shouldn't do it in the official blog, since I was elected, that would look rather odd. :-)

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation