Re: [board-discuss] Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

André Schnabel wrote:
so, the board has elected

    Florian Effenberger  as chairman of the board
and
   Thorsten Behrens as his deputy.

Hi *,

so let me take this opportunity to thank you all for trusting us in
this - not only the board, but also all our members who originally
voted for us.

You folks really make the difference, and I'm both honoured &
humbled - with those last pieces falling into place, let's see to
get this foundation from bootstrapping into establishment then.

Looking forward to another exciting year with all of you,

-- Thorsten