Re: [board-discuss] Electing a BoD chairperson and it's deputy

Hello,

Andre Schnabel wrote on 2011-12-05 12:40:
so, the board has elected

     Florian Effenberger  as chairman of the board
and
    Thorsten Behrens as his deputy.

thank you very much for the trust and confidence you put in Thorsten and me. It's truly an honour to work with all of you, and to be part of TDF and LibreOffice, a part of our great community and family!

It for sure will be a challenging and demanding task, but I'm very much looking forward to serve our community and our users!

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation