Re: [board-discuss] Support of the askbot translation process

Hi,

Alexander Werner wrote on 2011-12-01 16:08:
as it was missed during the yesterdays BoD-call to constitute the
quorum, I hereby ask the BoD to decide on the following topic:

for future meetings, we should write "quorum yes/no" in the minutes. Missed remembering that yesterday as well. :-)

Should the translation of the askbot project be supported by creating a
project on our pootle server and permitting the developers of askbot
access to the project. Our l10n teams are then asked to contribute to
the translation of aksbot.

If this is technically doable: +1

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation