Re: [board-discuss] CommunityBylaws and "actual structure and governance of The Document Foundation as a legal entity"

Hi Lionel,

Am 30.11.2011 07:34, schrieb Lionel Elie Mamane:

I'm reading the wiki page CommunityBylaws, and I'm confused. It says
"These Bylaws do not apply to the actual structure and governance of
The Document Foundation as a legal entity (...)".

But then they go on doing exactly that. For example, they explain how
the Board of Directors is elected, and by whom. [...]

IMHO, the fact, that the Community Bylaws are not applicable to the
TDF as a legal entity, does not exclude the possibility, that some
parts of the bylaws are consistent to some parts of the legal statutes.

But, the Community Bylaws cannot serve as the legal statutes for the
legal entity. That´s what I read from the preamble.

Gruß

Stefan