[board-discuss] Wiki: Organization vs CommunityBylaws

I wasn't sure who to contact about this. Feel free to redirect me.

The wiki pages Organization and CommunityBylaws seem to say
approximately the same thing, but Organization seems outdated. For
example it says "Currently there is no Board of Directors
installed. The work is currently done by the Steering Commitee.",
which AFAIK is not true anymore.

I didn't dare just make Organization a redirect to CommunityBylaws
without checking first, so... would that be a good idea?

Also "File:TDF organisation chart.png" should probably be shown on
CommunityBylaws.

--
Lionel