Re: [board-discuss] dial-in from Brazil

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 02:50:09PM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 01:52:03PM +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:

I've investigated options to get a number directly in Rio via our
own Asterisk instance, but unfortunately, it would cost quite a lot
to get the number and the incoming routing.

didww.com sells a DID in Rio or Sao Paulo redirected to SIP or IAX2 or
Skype or Google Talk for 8,- USD/month. It is only two channels, that
may be the problem for us, not enough channels?

See also http://www.voiponshop.net/brazil, which I'm not a customer
of, so did not test their service. 6,50€/month.

--
Lionel