[board-discuss] call on Wednesday

Hello,

this Wednesday, 1600 UTC, we haven't scheduled a regular BoD call, only agreed to reserve the timeslot in case we need an ad-hoc call.

From my side, the next regular call on Wednesday, November 30th, 1600 UTC, would be sufficient.

In case someone has a need for an ad-hoc call this Wednesday, please raise your hand until *tomorrow* *evening* (European time), so we can schedule one.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation