Re: [board-discuss] New foundation web pages published

On 16 Nov 2011, at 14:16, Michael Meeks wrote:

On Wed, 2011-11-16 at 18:59 +0100, André Schnabel wrote:
as noticed before, I published some new pages at the foundation website:
   http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/

      Looks lovely ! :-) thanks for that. Hopefully it'll shame Andreas,
Simon, Fridrich and Norbert into submitting pictures :-) and bios.

Like my bio & picture is secret!  http://webmink.info ...

Seriously, when my travel for the year stops at the end of the week I have a lot of catching up to
do.

S.