Re: [board-discuss] New foundation web pages published

Hi André,
Am 16.11.2011 18:59, schrieb André Schnabel:
Hi,

as noticed before, I published some new pages at the foundation website:
     http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/

Information is not final, as we still are in (but close to the end of)
the process  of establishing the legal foundation.

If you have requests (or obligations) for further changes (besides
fixing my usual typos :(  ), please tell.

The page is broken in ie 9.0 win7 64bit.
In FF and Chrome the page is ok.

I'm ccing you to attach a screenshot.
I have not the rights to change it for myself.

--
Grüße
k-j