New foundation web pages published

Hi,

as noticed before, I published some new pages at the foundation website:
    http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/

Information is not final, as we still are in (but close to the end of)
the process of establishing the legal foundation.

If you have requests (or obligations) for further changes (besides
fixing my usual typos :frowning: ), please tell.

regards,

André

Hi André

Perhaps we should put the terms of the boards and committees. In the case of the BoD it will be 2011-2012.

What do you think?

Regards
Olivier

Hi,

as noticed before, I published some new pages at the foundation website:
     http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/

thanks a lot for your work!

Hi André

Perhaps we should put the terms of the boards and committees. In the
case of the BoD it will be 2011-2012.

What do you think?

I'd rather put these information only after the rules are legally safe
(means when the statutes have been accepted by the authorities).

I know, the current content of the pages is just a compromise.

regards,

André

Hi,

I'd rather put these information only after the rules are legally safe
(means when the statutes have been accepted by the authorities).

I know, the current content of the pages is just a compromise.

another proposal: How about adding the e-mail addresses of the seat holders? Might that make sense?

Florian

Hi André,

Hi,

as noticed before, I published some new pages at the foundation website:
     http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/

Information is not final, as we still are in (but close to the end of)
the process of establishing the legal foundation.

If you have requests (or obligations) for further changes (besides
fixing my usual typos :frowning: ), please tell.

The page is broken in ie 9.0 win7 64bit.
In FF and Chrome the page is ok.

I'm ccing you to attach a screenshot.
I have not the rights to change it for myself.

Hi,

The page is broken in ie 9.0 win7 64bit.
In FF and Chrome the page is ok.

I'm ccing you to attach a screenshot.
I have not the rights to change it for myself.

Well - I see the problem in your screenshot, but the page displays fine
for me using IE9, win7 64bit (so the same as for you).

No idea, what needs to be fixed.

regards,

André

I'd rather put these information only after the rules are legally safe
(means when the statutes have been accepted by the authorities).

I know, the current content of the pages is just a compromise.

another proposal: How about adding the e-mail addresses of the seat
holders? Might that make sense?

For what reason? (And in case you name one, why had'nt this be a reason
within the last year?)

To get in touch with the TDF?
    - we have a contacts page, listing the mailing lists and dedicated
spokespeople

To get in touch with the BoD members?
  - altough the BoD is representing the Foundation, that does not mean
that contct information must be available in public
  - you can just go to the mailinglist and pick the adresses there (some
bod members even list full contact details in their signature)

So I would not make that a requirement - but if some members want to add
contact details .. why not.

regards,

André

Looks lovely ! :slight_smile: thanks for that. Hopefully it'll shame Andreas,
Simon, Fridrich and Norbert into submitting pictures :slight_smile: and bios.

  I guess we need to update the Advisory Board page in the wiki with the
names of our contact guys as well ...

  Nice work,

    Michael.

I would substitute the blurb about our previous involvement with OOo
with a statement of length, like "active in the OOo project from xxxx to
xxxx", while I would add what we have done during the first year at TDF.
One year ago, OOo was our background, while today we all have a
background here.

Mine would be:

TDF founder and former member of TDF Steering Committee, active in the
OOo marketing project from 2004 to 2010

Italo Vignoli is partner and president of Quorum PR, a PR agency focused
on high-technology and social media. He has over thirty years of
experience in marketing and communication of high-tech companies in
Italy and at international level. Since 1984, he is connected to the
network with a portable PC and a messaging or e-mail system, despite a
degree in humanities from the University of Milan, where he has been a
researcher on urban geography. He is working as a freelance journalist
since 1972, writing about sports, music and IT.

Actually, my profile can be updated even if we decide not to change the
blurb, as I would like to get rid of the connection with PLIO and I am
not blogging any more at that address.

Like my bio & picture is secret! http://webmink.info ...

Seriously, when my travel for the year stops at the end of the week I have a lot of catching up to do.

S.

Hi,

another proposal: How about adding the e-mail addresses of the seat
holders? Might that make sense?

For what reason? (And in case you name one, why had'nt this be a reason
within the last year?)

was merely a gut feeling, but... you have a point here, indeed. There is no real need for doing so.

Florian