Re: [board-discuss] New foundation web pages published

Hi,

Am 16.11.2011 19:05, schrieb Olivier Hallot:
Hi André

Perhaps we should put the terms of the boards and committees. In the
case of the BoD it will be 2011-2012.

What do you think?

I'd rather put these information only after the rules are legally safe
(means when the statutes have been accepted by the authorities).

I know, the current content of the pages is just a compromise.

regards,

André