Re: [board-discuss] poll on regular BoD times

On 11/11/2011 09:59 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

We host the calls every other week (i.e. every two weeks), Wednesday,
1600 UTC.

For the weeks without calls, we reserve the time slot, in case we need
an ad-hoc call.

Does this sound good to everyone?

Good for me, with the additional note from Charles.

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
email italo.vignoli@documentfoundation.org