Re: [board-discuss] poll on regular BoD times

Em 11-11-2011 19:23, Charles-H. Schulz escreveu:
Hello Florian,

2011/11/11 Florian Effenberger<floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Does this sound good to everyone?

It does to me. Just to put in in one sentence:
BoD calls on Wednesday every 2 weeks at 16:00 UTC; we can have more
frequent calls if needed at the same schedule or have other calls on that
schedule.

Best,

Charles.

+1