Re: [board-discuss] poll on regular BoD times

Hello Florian,

2011/11/11 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Hello,

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2011-11-09 12:26:

 I'll close the poll this Friday, so cast or edit your vote until then.
The link, again, is

http://www.doodle.com/**rqay5h7syg45by9x<http://www.doodle.com/rqay5h7syg45by9x>

looking at the poll, the following times seem to be ideal:

- Monday or Wednesday 1700 UTC (9 OK)
- Monday or Wednesday 1600 UTC (7 OK, 3 if necessary)

First conclusion: We should only plan for one time during the week, since
the weekend proposals are not possible for as many people as the proposals
during the week. Plus, we all deserve a free weekend. ;-)

Second conclusion: While at the 1700 UTC time slot, it would be OK instead
of "if necessary" for more people, for the BoD without deputies, the
timeslot at 1600 UTC is more convenient, plus in total more people in total
can participate.

My proposal therefore is:

We host the calls every other week (i.e. every two weeks), Wednesday, 1600
UTC.

For the weeks without calls, we reserve the time slot, in case we need an
ad-hoc call.

Does this sound good to everyone?

It does to me. Just to put in in one sentence:
BoD calls on Wednesday every 2 weeks at 16:00 UTC; we can have more
frequent calls if needed at the same schedule or have other calls on that
schedule.

Best,

Charles.

Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org**>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation

deleted