Re: [board-discuss] [RESULT] New Membership Committee voted by the board

Hi Thorsten, *

Datum: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:08:21 +0100
Von: Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org>

the TDF board of directors has now formally approved the following
individuals as members of the new Membership committee:

    * Andre Schnabel
    * Fridrich Strba
    * Norbert Thiebaud
    * Simon Phipps
    * Sophie Gautier

and the following individuals as their deputies:

    * Cor Nouws
    * Drew Jensen

We would like to ask all successful candidates to formally accept
their vote, by replying to this email.

I do accept that vote and am looking forward to working with the other
established and new memers of the MC.

regards,

André