[RESULT] New Membership Committee voted by the board

Dear candidates,

as logged here

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions

the TDF board of directors has now formally approved the following
individuals as members of the new Membership committee:

    * Andre Schnabel
    * Fridrich Strba
    * Norbert Thiebaud
    * Simon Phipps
    * Sophie Gautier

and the following individuals as their deputies:

    * Cor Nouws
    * Drew Jensen

We would like to ask all successful candidates to formally accept
their vote, by replying to this email.

With best regards,

-- Thorsten

Hi,

We would like to ask all successful candidates to formally accept
their vote, by replying to this email.

thanks for that, Thorsten! As soon as everyone confirmed, I'll put a blog post out.

All elected candidates, please, when confirming your election, also let me know which e-mail address you would like to be added to the MC mailing list and some other internal systems. It should be the e-mail address you use for sending messages with, so you don't have to be moderated.

Thanks,
Florian

Hi Thorsten, *

Datum: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:08:21 +0100
Von: Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org>

the TDF board of directors has now formally approved the following
individuals as members of the new Membership committee:

    * Andre Schnabel
    * Fridrich Strba
    * Norbert Thiebaud
    * Simon Phipps
    * Sophie Gautier

and the following individuals as their deputies:

    * Cor Nouws
    * Drew Jensen

We would like to ask all successful candidates to formally accept
their vote, by replying to this email.

I do accept that vote and am looking forward to working with the other
established and new memers of the MC.

regards,

André

Hi Thorsten, *

Datum: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:08:21 +0100
Von: Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org>

[...]

We would like to ask all successful candidates to formally accept
their vote, by replying to this email.

I do accept that vote and am looking forward to working with the other
established and new memers of the MC.

Ditto.

Norbert

Hi Thorsten, *

Hi Thorsten, *

Datum: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:08:21 +0100
Von: Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org>

[...]

We would like to ask all successful candidates to formally accept
their vote, by replying to this email.

I do accept that vote and am looking forward to working with the other
established and new memers of the MC.

Ditto.

Norbert

Same for me
Kind regards
Sophie

Norbert Thiebaud wrote (09-11-11 14:35)

Hi Thorsten, *

Datum: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:08:21 +0100
Von: Thorsten Behrens<thb@documentfoundation.org>

[...]

We would like to ask all successful candidates to formally accept
their vote, by replying to this email.

I do accept that vote and am looking forward to working with the other
established and new memers of the MC.

Ditto.

me too

I do and am looking forward to not just helping but the chance to learn
even more about our global community.

Best wishses,

Drew "Deputy-Dawg" Jensen

Many thanks, I accept.