Re: [board-discuss] [RESULT] New Membership Committee voted by the board

Hi,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2011-11-09 14:08:
We would like to ask all successful candidates to formally accept
their vote, by replying to this email.

thanks for that, Thorsten! As soon as everyone confirmed, I'll put a blog post out.

All elected candidates, please, when confirming your election, also let me know which e-mail address you would like to be added to the MC mailing list and some other internal systems. It should be the e-mail address you use for sending messages with, so you don't have to be moderated.

Thanks,

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation