Re: [board-discuss] MC approved ...

Hi,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2011-11-09 12:38:
        got approved.Florian - I forget where we document these thins in the
wiki / website;-)  any chance of a hand ?

ah, sorry, seems we have bad timing. :-) I just sent out a similar mail, with two differences:

1. We should ask (just a formal thing) everyone voted to accept the vote.

2. Maybe Thorsten should announce it, since we made him oversee those elections, even if it turned out to be no real election this time.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation