Re: [board-discuss] Vote for MC ...

Em 08-11-2011 10:41, Michael Meeks escreveu:
Hi Volker,

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 11:19 +0100, Volker Merschmann wrote:
        Either way - we should put this to a vote on the public list.
I offered my help as I thought form the discussions that more persons
are really needed. If this is not really the case, I am fine with
withdrawing my offer.
        Sorry about that; thanks for volunteering&  hopefully you'll stand for
the next MC election ? :-) So I'd love the board to vote to approve (if
I got it right, and the existing MC are generally happy) on:

Members: (5)
        Andre Schnabel
        Fridrich Strba
        Norbert Thiebaud
        Simon Phipps
        Sophie Gautier
Deputies: (2)
        Cor Nouws
        Drew Jensen

        For approval as our initial Membership Committee.

        Thanks,

                Michael.

+1
Regards