Re: [board-discuss] Vote for MC ...

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 14:42 +0100, Volker Merschmann wrote:
Hi,

2011/11/8 Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com>:
Hi Volker,

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 11:19 +0100, Volker Merschmann wrote:
       Either way - we should put this to a vote on the public list.

I offered my help as I thought form the discussions that more persons
are really needed. If this is not really the case, I am fine with
withdrawing my offer.

       Sorry about that; thanks for volunteering & hopefully you'll stand for
the next MC election ? :-)
Yes of course, I do.

Hello Volker

That's good to hear - I have no doubt you are a great fit for this role.

Best wishes,

Drew Jensen