Re: [board-discuss] Vote for MC ...

+1 from my side
A note to everyone who is nominated: Be aware that this is a legal role defined in the statutes.
Most likely, we need to hand over your physical address to the authorities, since you legally
represent TDF on some level then (e.g. in cases of disputes between the BoD and the members).
TDF itself will only keep a safe record of your physical address, and shares it with the
authorities. TDF will not publish it. Right now, neither the authorities will do so, but TDF of
course has no influence on legal changes that might come up in the future regarding that.

*** This message has been sent from my tablet. Please excuse the possible briefness.

Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com> schrieb:

Hi Volker,