Re: [board-discuss] Vote for MC ...

Hi Volker,

also sorry from my side and thanks for your offer to help. Indeed, it was my mistake to wrongly
calculate the number of open slots. Since we specifically did not want elections now, but rather in
the summer, I really do appreciate your offer to step back from your application.

Thank you very much, and I really hope you stand again for the next elections.
Florian

*** This message has been sent from my tablet. Please excuse the possible briefness.

Volker Merschmann <merschmann@gmail.com> schrieb:

Hi,