Re: [board-discuss] Re: Vote for MC elections

On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 23:14 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
Florian Effenberger wrote (07-11-11 12:11)
Ok. So I take it that you propose Simon and Norbert as seat holders,
which means we have one deputy role open at the moment?

Currently I'm not able to follow any discussion on numbers, but it would
be my suggestion to accept Drew his kind offer to help in the MC

        Right; but now we have another offer of a deputy.

        Either way - we should put this to a vote on the public list.

        All the best,

                Michael.