Re: [board-discuss] Re: Vote for MC elections

Hi,

2011/11/8 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Hi,

Cor Nouws wrote on 2011-11-07 23:14:

 Currently I'm not able to follow any discussion on numbers, but it would
be my suggestion to accept Drew his kind offer to help in the MC

still we need clarification if we need some more people. ;-)

I think it would be perhaps ungraceful at this stage to refuse more people,
although it's true that, on the other hand, we already have a working MC.
It's not a practical matter here.

best,
Charles.