Re: [board-discuss] poll on regular BoD times

Hi Michael, *,

Am Montag, 7. November 2011, 18:33:45 schrieb Michael Meeks:
On Sun, 2011-11-06 at 13:14 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
it seems we didn't yet come up with a solution. Everyone voted (thanks
for that!), and e.g. Wednesday 1600 UTC looks rather good, with 7 people
joining and 2 possibly, giving a total of 9.

      Right.

On the weekend, however, it looks rather bad.

      Again - I don't believe using the weekend as an idea to get more people
into the call is a great idea :-) particularly if it means making the
time of the call erratic: with some long weeks Wed -> next Sat, and some
short Sat -> Wed (or whatever).

      So I'd really suggest a regular call, the same time every week, and if
we only take 30mins each time - that is of course fine. Somehow the TSC
call manages to take nearly 1hr nearly every week - though perhaps that
is bad time-keeping ;-)

I am fine if we don't do one on the weekends, but wanted to give
everyone a chance again in case two times in the evening is not desired.

      It seems the hardest people to get are Andreas and Charles -
Andreas/Charles: did you notice the 'orange' (-might-be-able-to) state ?
(I see you didn't use it).

    http://doodle.com/rqay5h7syg45by9x

I know the "might-be-able-to" and made two changes to my doodle-entry. I don't know,
if I can make it for every call at 5pm, but I try.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice