Re: [board-discuss] poll on regular BoD times

Florian Effenberger wrote:
I am fine if we don't do one on the weekends, but wanted to give
everyone a chance again in case two times in the evening is not
desired.

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
I was actually wondering if we would always need one call every week.

Hi Flo, Charles - while I agree that a call every week may not be
necessary, I guess Florian's point was that *a single* date may well
not accomodate a set of people *constantly*. I thought the idea was
to have different sets of people to be slightly inconvenienced/not
able to attend alternatingly.

With that, I think both points are orthogonal. Yes, let's have less
frequent calls (maybe starting after the foundation is established),
and let's have *two* dates for the calls (unless the folks not able
to make Wednesday evenings can re-consider).

Cheers,

-- Thorsten