Re: [board-discuss] Membership Committee

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
I am not questioning the prerogatives of the TDF to govern itself in any
manner. Norbert is correct that I have no standing in the matter.

I don't think that was the meaning of my reply, if that is what you
take out of it, allow me to apologize for my failure to communicate.
I did not meant to imply that _you_ are 'questionning the prerogative of TDF',
and even less challenge question of your standing.

Norbert, you can make my note mean whatever you want. I stand by it as
written.

I'm not following... you must have read in my message something more
personal than it was intended.

One more thing.  I have found folks on ooo-dev who are cynical about the
honesty and character of TDF members, too, but nothing so blatantly virulent
as was just inserted here.

I'm sorry, since you are top-posting, it is hard to known which part
exactly you are objecting to. Are there any facts in dispute ?

Norbert