[board-discuss] No call tomorrow

Hello,

just to avoid misunderstandings: There will be no BoD call tomorrow, since we're still voting on
the new times. In case you (BoD and deputies) haven't voted yet, please do so, so we can announce
the new times next week.

Enjoy your weekend,
Florian

*** This message has been sent from my tablet. Please excuse the possible briefness.