Re: [board-discuss] Re: [steering-discuss] BoD and deputies: vote on fixed times for regular BoD calls

Hi,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2011-11-03 17:49:
        Sure:-)  but 7pm is 8pm your time, which means finishing at 9pm - so we
could go an hour later right ? Also, getting up earlier might be an
option - I could manage a 5-6am call once a week at a regular time
-during-the-week- vs. keeping the weekend clear which is rather
important to my family;-)

I see, I am also keen to having my weekends free, but an hour on Saturday normally works for me.

Too late in the evening or early morning usually doesn't work for me - neither with studies, nor with a future job (or at least depending on whether I have the luxury to work from home, which is doubtful).

Anyways, I've added three more hours to choose from, so if it's just me, it shouldn't bother everyone, I then can just read the minutes afterwards.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation