Re: [board-discuss] Re: [steering-discuss] BoD and deputies: vote on fixed times for regular BoD calls

On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 17:36 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Michael Meeks wrote on 2011-11-03 16:45:
    Ah - I'd prefer to have a fixed time in the working week if we can make
it. Also - I wonder why the doodle stops at 7pm - if we are going to
..
9pm your time is 10pm my time, which means I would be on the phone until
11pm or even 1130pm. This is, at least for me, simply too late during
the week.

        Sure :-) but 7pm is 8pm your time, which means finishing at 9pm - so we
could go an hour later right ? Also, getting up earlier might be an
option - I could manage a 5-6am call once a week at a regular time
-during-the-week- vs. keeping the weekend clear which is rather
important to my family ;-)

        HTH,

                Michael.