Re: [board-discuss] Re: [steering-discuss] BoD and deputies: vote on fixed times for regular BoD calls

Hi,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2011-11-03 16:45:
        Ah - I'd prefer to have a fixed time in the working week if we can make
it. Also - I wonder why the doodle stops at 7pm - if we are going to
wipe out an evening per week - that seems do-able; but if so there is a
lot of scope to go later (which should help get Olivier in there). I'd
far prefer a 9pm meeting on a monday to a 3pm meeting on a Saturday eg.

        Is there a reason to stop early like that ?

9pm your time is 10pm my time, which means I would be on the phone until 11pm or even 1130pm. This is, at least for me, simply too late during the week. I guess that affects many people who have to get up early, but I'm of course open to other opinions here.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation