Re: [board-discuss] Re: [steering-discuss] BoD and deputies: vote on fixed times for regular BoD calls

On 11/3/11 4:45 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:

      Ah - I'd prefer to have a fixed time in the working week if we can make
it. Also - I wonder why the doodle stops at 7pm - if we are going to
wipe out an evening per week - that seems do-able; but if so there is a
lot of scope to go later (which should help get Olivier in there). I'd
far prefer a 9pm meeting on a monday to a 3pm meeting on a Saturday eg.

Me too.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com