[board-discuss] Pictures and abstracts for members and deputies aof the board (and MC)

Hi,

as I'm currently reworking the TDF website (info on foundation),
I'd ask all the new Board members / deputies to send in a picture
as well as some short introduction.

Please have a look at https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/board/
for examples.

We are currently missing this for Björn, Andreas and (as I'm going to
create a page for the MC as well) Fridrich.

Please be aware, that in the last meeting the Board did agree to use
our most favourite picture from the LibOCon, if you don't sent something
more appropriate :)

All other members are welcome to send in updated abstracts / pictures, if
you want me to change the information.

Please send this all to me directly.

Note: I'm going to move the current fondation page (with the list of
inital SC and founding members) to a "history" page, so all the
information there will be kept.

regards,

André