Re: [steering-discuss] Vote for MC elections

+1 from my side as well, of course

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2011-11-02 10:30:
We postpone the MC elections and will have elections next year, so the
next MC will be in place by July 1st, 2012. This also helps us to not
having elections of BoD and MC in parallel. (NB: This is a "gentlemen's
agreement", since we cannot legally enforce the MC stepping down
effective that date.)

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation