Re: [steering-discuss] Thorsten's stepdown

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2011-11-02 10:30:
yes, as per my announcement on Monday, when Norbert pointed this
out. I apologize for not noticing earlier, and thank Norbert for his
attention.

no worries. :-) Thanks for all the work you did in the MC, and it is an honour to be working with you in the BoD!

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation