Re: [steering-discuss] Vote for MC elections

Hi,

Datum: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 10:30:27 +0100
Von: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

The statutes in their current draft foresee 1. deputies are not attached
to one specific seat holder 2. and the number of seat holders must be odd.

You proposed Norbert and Simon as members/deputies, but André also
wrote, you want to have a 5+2 setup. For that, one more seat holder is
missing. Do you want to propose someone, or shall the BoD come up with
someone? Or do you want to have a 3+3 setup?

No, we'd prefere a 5+2 setup.

It is up to the BoD to appoint the new members / deputies (if we do not go
for elections). We as the MC would suggest that Simon and Norbert would
be considered for such position. We had a brief discussion, if we can
suggest a third name as well. We had some ideas but no strong preferences, so we would leave it to
the BoD.

Btw. I don't want to give the impression that the BoD needs to follow our
suggestion.

regards,

André