Re: [steering-discuss] Thorsten's stepdown

Hi,

Datum: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 10:17:57 +0100
Von: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Thorsten has unsubscribed from the internal MC mailing list. I assume
this means his stepdown is effective immediately (which makes sense,
since he is already officially in the BoD). I have therefore adjusted
the wiki page at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Membership_Committee

In case there are objections to this, please let me know.

No, this is correct. Thorsten joined us in our last meeting just to say
thanks and goodbye.

So at this point - let me thank Thorsten for all the work at the MC and
especially setting up the election tooling and website.

As we are going to have new MC members elected or appointed soon, I'd say
is is ok for the remaining members to continue business with just
four people for a couple of weeks.

regards,

André