[steering-discuss] Reminder to come to a decision (was: Preparing elections for the membership committee)

Dear board members,

this is a friendly reminder that we need a desion if we will start
the MC election process right now or if we postpone this to next year.

The proposed schedule for the election process starts at the 4th of Nov.
with the announcement of the elections, so there should be a decision by tomorrow.

best regards,

André

-------- Original-Nachricht --------