Re: [steering-discuss] Preparing elections for the membership committee

Hi :)
Yes, thanks :)  I thought there was an impending problem rather than an existing problem.  I doubt
anyone here minds and even the most determined drone would have trouble trying to state a case even
if there were an objection.  So, it's all good
Regards from
Tom :)