Re: [steering-discuss] Preparing elections for the membership committee

On Tue, 2011-11-01 at 14:26 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:

- We would nominate Thorsten as election officer (who then would step
back as MC deputy),

+1

- and we would like to elect 5 members and 2 deputies in the new MC,

+1

- and we don't want to freeze membership applications.

+1

we take the existing MC (needing a deputy for Thorsten, since
he's in the BoD already) and have a gentlemen's agreement that they step
back on let's say effective July 1st.

OK

--
Italo Vignoli