Re: [steering-discuss] Preparing elections for the membership committee

Hi :)
I have assumed that Thorsten has not stepped down from MC or something.  Whatever he was stepping
down from was in order for him to be able to do some work that he is being blocked from doing
anyway right?  So until the job needs to be started i think Thorsten is still on whatever it was he
was going to step down from.

Sorry, i just got a bit muddled.
Regards from
Tom :)