Re: [steering-discuss] Preparing elections for the membership committee

Florian Effenberger wrote:
- and we would like to elect 5 members and 2 deputies in the new MC,
+1

- and we don't want to freeze membership applications.
+1 (going with the flow :))

take the existing MC (needing a deputy for Thorsten,
since he's in the BoD already) and have a gentlemen's agreement that
they step back on let's say effective July 1st.
+1

Cheers,

-- Thorsten