Re: side-note Re: [steering-discuss] chairmen

Hi Tom,

Tom Davies wrote on 2011-10-30 20:07:
Florian.  It is good to have these issues dealt with.  There is no need to apologise for 'spam' as it is all
relevant and important stuff.  If these issue weren't raised today they would have to be raised another day
and they are the type of thing that is good to deal with and get "out of the way" quickly.

indeed, that's what I was thinking. The earlier we raise the issues, the sooner people are aware of them and the sooner we can start working on these. ;-)

I think the Steering Committee and the MC have been fantastic and done a remarkable job.  Avoiding
a complete re-shuffle all at the same time makes sense so that there is some continuity.  The
current BoD seems a good selection and that promises well for the future of TDF and LO.  It would
be good to add some diversity added to the management structure of TDF without losing anyone.

Thanks, Tom, your kind words are really appreciated! I think the current selection is good, because we have new as well as "old" people in there, that's good.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation