Re: [steering-discuss] chairmen

Hi,

Andre Schnabel wrote on 2011-10-31 16:52:

I'm fine with the model - jus wanted to say, that there still bneeds to
be avote.

ok, that's true - but that's what I meant with "nominate". :-) IMHO, the statutes foresee no detailed voting rules like for the BoD or MC elections.

Seems I will not finish the translation today :(. When I did my estimation
I had worked on the rather simple paragraphs, the rest seems to take
some more time.

If I cannot give a good estimation by tomorrow, I'll call for help and
see, how the translation could be split among two or three people.

Ok, thanks a lot!

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation