Re: [steering-discuss] freezing membership applications

On Mon, 2011-10-31 at 10:34 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Not really - it's 3 weeks from candidate introduction to end of
election, compared to 2 weeks for the usual MC meeting cadence.

        Except we just had another election that also froze the membership ;-)
did we re-open that in between & approve any more members ? if so,
perhaps there are fewer problems - but I for one don't like this "shut
for business" attitude. The timestamps mean there is no problem wrt.
working out who the electorate are - surely ...

        ATB,

                Michael.