Re: [steering-discuss] chairmen

Hi Florian, *,

Am Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 19:44:02 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hello,

sorry for spamming you so massively today, but I want to use the free
day to get some formal things done for TDF.

I assist you in spamming a bit ;-)
(...)
The statues do not set explicit rules on whom to appoint, they just
foresee that the BoD appoints two of its members to these roles. NB:
Deputies can, to my understanding, *not* be appointed chairmen.

that's correct. The deputies cannot serve as chairman.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice