Re: [steering-discuss] Preparing elections for the membership committee

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 10:28 AM, David Emmerich Jourdain
<jourdain@gmx.de> wrote:

IMHO, I don't see why can we not adopt this option. The current MC proved
that was (and is) impartial and deeply focused on meritocracy, essential
factors for an MC.

For me, the current MC proved that's fully deserving of this gentlemen's
agreement.

With the caveat that Thorsten must resign as MC-deputy, since one
cannot be BoD and MC member at once.

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Florian Effenberger